Friday, December 3, 2010

Publicity and Marketing

It is a natural progression for a journalist with a marketing degree to pursue publicity jobs.
The contacts one makes with the media offer an avenue to promote events, people, and organizations. Journalism is only one way I write for others.

My path from that recent aforementioned memorable writing retreat ( see earlier blog entry) which gave me the impetus to decide to begin a book journey in the new year also led me to an occasion that I would like to share. It is my way of service to publicize the information below.

This past week I took part in a sacred empowerment by a high lama in the Nyingma Buddhist lineage. The series of empowerments is called the Richen Terzod and has only been transmitted once before in the United States, back in 1988. The occurrence takes place from December 1-February 18. It is held in Alameda in Orgyen Dorje Den for the benefit of all beings. For more information, please see http://www.orgyendorjeden.org/rinchen_terzod.html There is a fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment