Tuesday, November 16, 2010

epiphany

I am writing another blog entry this week cause I missed one last week and I have something else to say.

A college friend sent me her handouts from a writing workshop she attended and I received the sweet gesture in the mail today. This combined with a Buddhist healer recently encouraging me to share my life's story to help others has given me pause.

So, since the beginning of this blog series had an entry about finally writing a book, a childhood and recent actual dream of mine, I have come full circle and know now what I am to do. I am to create a book relating my experiences since that is what I know best, and writing is what I love most in my work life.

I probably will begin another blog by the end of this year, so you can journey with me. I am off to a new adventure, after exploring this past year what avenues to take with my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment