Saturday, July 16, 2011

MEMOIR IN THE FALL

After a hiatus, I am resuming my blog. I signed up for a Memoir class with instructor Ann Thompson during the spring and was only able to attend a few sessions. However, she did inspire me to write.

I have given my memoir more thought and effort. What came to mind was to gather old notes from throughout the years, including journals, and then proceed. So that is what I have been doing.

I am only part way through but noticing that I had more done from the past that I am able to use than I had thought. The book is taking shape in my mind, as well as in consolidation online.

Ann Thompson will be teaching the Memoir class again in the fall at the Campbell Community Center around Labor Day. If you Google the City of Campbell, CA. you will obtain the information.

I intend to stay with this mode of blogging for now and do not plan to have the separate blog for my book at this time. I will continue to inform you about writing and related topics. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment