Monday, October 25, 2010

Retreat Report

Pema Osel Ling is the perfect place to recharge. Meditating while Buddhist monks were chanting at the shrine transported me into a peaceful state. And I got a wonderful massage from experienced masseur David Tobey.

David's contact info is David.Tobey@gmail.com He lives in Felton, CA. and has healing skills that were absolutely a blessing for me. You should pursue this. He is a professional.

Regarding the workshop aspect of the retreat, I got all the questions I arrived with, answered, and learned even more. I also made some new acquaintances by meeting other attendees. And I got to know friends and associates better.

The workshops were run by Nina Amir, Jay Swartz, and Nora Profit. I would recommend them all highly.

Dale King and Danita Craft did a great job of making sure things were running smoothly. I would consider my time spent at the NorCal CWC writing retreat a great success.


3 comments:

  1. Plus, you have a new follower. It was great to meet you, Suzi. I'm looking forward to reading and seeing more of you.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy! I enjoyed the retreat, the classes, the food, and of course meeting everybody. I especially liked Nora Profit's advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I regret not being able to attend the fall retreat, but hope to see everyone again in the spring.

    ReplyDelete