Monday, September 20, 2010

eWomen

Today I am preparing for an eWomen networking event. eWomen is a business networking resource, and www.eWomenNetwork.com tells more about it.

I have participated in eWomen events before, but each time is different. My local chapter is changing with the times, to allow women to participate even in this poor economy.

Usually, a lunch or dinner is the meeting grounds for women (and men) to exchange information in the unique eWomen way. Tonight is an abbreviated version, a reception,which is less expensive. I have a marketing table there, and am sharing it, to make that affordable also.

The goal of eWomen is that we all help one another. And I quote, "We approach networking from a position of abundance, where giving to others leads to unlimited opportunities for all." This quoted information was sent to me via an eWomen network e-mail on September 19,2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment